Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Our Christmas Recap...

There isn't much to recap as far as our festivities. I woke up Christmas morning and felt good other then having the same head cold Emma had but then right after 8 that morning I started feeling nauseous. Next thing I knew it was coming out both ends (sorry), I was running a fever that wouldn't ever come down and I spent the day in the bed. Very depressing. Luckily I got to enjoy about an hour and a half with Emma before it all hit. Here are the pictures we have from Christmas morning and the rest of Christmas.

Just got back from seeing Santa.



Cookies for Santa...we tried to get a picture of her smiling but she wasn't having it. It was really late when we got home and she fell asleep in the car.



The Christmas tree before Emma saw it.



She went straight to the stroller. Her Christmas list this year was a new stroller, clothes for her and her babies and puzzles.



Checking it out...



Opening a present from mommy and daddy!



A bathtub for her babies from Santa



Her very own Pluto she can walk, she loves it.



Those are all the pictures I got. My mom thankfully got some more and some of Brooks. When I get them I'll include those as well.

Here is a picture of Brooks smiling away at Emma!! Anytime she comes up and starts talking to him he watches her every move. We love him so much. Can't remember life without him now.





I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and I hope your families were well!

Happy New Year!

Morgan

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I hope you are feeling better and yall have a great New Year's. Hope to see yall soon.

Mycalee said...

Great Pics! I'm glad you are feeling better. I cannot believe how big Brooks is!!! He looks just like Ben!!

Amber said...

Cute pix. I'm sorry you were so sick but I'm glad you are feeling better. Brooks looks just like Ben!!!