Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just a random update...

I want to start with saying Congratulations to Amy and Mark. They just had their sweet baby girl. They decided to drive us all crazy and leave us all wondering by not finding out the sex. But that's ok it was fun guessing for almost 9 months. Amy delivered sweet baby Braegan yesterday afternoon via c-section. She weighed 7 lbs 8 oz and was 19 inches long. It's probably a good thing she was 3 weeks early! I don't have a picture to post even though I've been there twice already to see them with a camera both times, but you can link to their blog above and see the sweet baby girl.

In other news, I took Brooks for a 2 week checkup today. He's up to 8 lbs 15 oz and 21 inches long. So in 2 weeks since his birth he's gained 9 oz and grown an inch. We are very thankful he's healthy and happy. Here are just a few pictures of my sweet babies!!











Hope your all having a great week!

Morgan

4 comments:

The Abstons said...

How sweet....Maybe we'll have another....Hope all is going well for you guys

Amber said...

Such sweet pictures! Brooks is just a growing!!!

H2's Mommy said...

I love the new pictures. So sweet of Emma kissing her brother! He looks good in his onesie... ;)

Unknown said...

i love all the new pictures!!! I just want to kiss all over him ;)
y'all have a Very Happy Thanksgiving!!!